I'm a creative artist and designer with a passion for web and UX/UI design. I love learning and problem-solving, and I'm driven to create innovative designs.
I'm a dedicated artist, designer, and web aficionado with a deep-seated love for creativity and innovation. My journey in the design world has been fueled by a constant desire to learn and explore new avenues. With a background in digital art and graphic design from George Mason University, I've honed my skills in various design disciplines, from web development to social media content creation. My work is characterized by a keen attention to detail, adaptability, and a commitment to delivering visually engaging and functional designs. Whether I'm redesigning websites for high-profile clients or crafting bespoke digital graphics, my goal is to provide solutions that not only look great but also solve real-world problems.
When I'm not designing websites or creating logos, I enjoy game design and a crazy crafter.
Graphic Design, Illustration, Social Media Marketing, Logo, Instruction, 2D Animation, Storybaording, 3D Animation, Art Direction, Front-end Web Development, Web design, UI Design, Data Visualization, Branding, Product Design, Web Analytics, HTML, CSS
Digital Media Specialist
Barbaricum (Client: U.S. Forces Korea)
• Redesigned and maintained the USFK website, enhancing user experience and accessibility for over 1 million annual visitors.
• Developed and analyzed social media content and infographics to communicate key leadership initiatives effectively.
• Conducted training on social media analytics and operational security, creating reference guides and tools to support public affairs communication.
Marketing Social and Digital Media Specialist
DFMWR Marketing, US ARMY
• Led web design and digital media efforts for recreational activities, events, and food services, serving a military installation of over 30,000 people.
• Increased engagement, sales, and participation through successful social media campaigns and surveys.
• Redesigned the weekly printed community newsletter into an e-newsletter, improving analytics and engagement tracking.
Marketing Program Assistant
DFMWR Marketing, US Army
• Managed project schedules for over 25 design projects per month, delivering high-quality marketing materials.
• Streamlined project management processes to provide metric data and tracking on design projects.
• Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with clients to ensure project success and high-quality service.
• Instructed on advanced art techniques and direction.
• Specialized in courses that taught Copic illustration, portraiture, graphic design, caricatures and animation.
Lead Graphic Designer
Anime USA, Inc.
• Created promotional work for Anime USA, Inc. - an anime convention in the DC-Metro area.
• Managed a collection of artist contributors.
• Designed products include promotional flyers, social media content, convention program guide, products (badges, t-shirts, etc.) and large format printing.
• Developed an updated standards of procedure guide for team processes and extensive Excel reports on daily, weekly and yearly purchases for Booz Allen Hamilton.
• Processed internal computer-related purchases and recycling program.
• Developed internal design work (labels, website, posters, and internal flyers) utilizing the firm's graphic standards guide.
Production Designer for Quantum Suicide of Sophie Miller
• Created a cohesive look and aesthetic for the film based on the Director's guidance and vision.
• Provided set direction for various scenes and the creation and management of props and set items.
• Designed props and various promotional materials such as t-shirts.
BFA, Art and Visual Technology (Digital Art)
George Mason University
I focused on a Digital Art concentration, which encompassed 2D digital and 3D animation (conceptual design, storyboarding, asset creation, modeling, texturing, and animation), digital illustration, and large format printing. I also focused on Graphic Design courses, which include corporate branding, publication design, typography, and promotional design.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Web Design, SharePoint, Social Media, Maya, After Effects, Instruction, Customer Service, Periodical Design, Logo Design, Concrete5, 2D Animation, 3D animation, Publication Design, Operation Security, Diversity & Inclusion, 508 Compliancy, HTML, CSS, Armed Forces Public Information Management System (AFPIMS)\, 3DS Max, InDesign, Copy Editing, Illustration
Riverbend Films Ningen Manga Productions Bit and Bites Candy Anime USA, Inc. United States Forces Korea US Army Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Sleepy Head Teachers Who Engage Crafty Homemade